Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Change Your Mind, Change Your Life

So its been a while. The past 10 days have been filled to the brim with the flu, a wicked cold, and a rabid job search. Needless to say my appetite has been non-existent. Good for my waist line not so good for my reading audience.

My diet has involved only bananas, white bread, and the occasional hand delivered soup. I did have a lovely paparadelle meat pasta at La Bocca de Verita on the North side last weekend. It is right up there with their chicken Marsala. Though I do believe that mine is better.

But thats about it. Oh and I had a bowlful of Cocoa Krispies tonight for dinner. It was crunchy but I didn't taste much else.

Hopefully, I will find my direction and taste buds soon. Life can be pretty bland if you can't savor the good bites.

No comments: