Saturday, March 17, 2007

Miss G and Her Love of CAKE

Miss G is the precocious 3 year old of my dear friend A. I have never been one for children but G has charmed me. Feisty, funny and fabulous. And G has a serious love of cake. Each time I have seen her devour cake she either whispers reverently as the cake is revealed "oooo cake" or shouts joyously and LOUDLY "CAKE"!!!!!!!!!!!!

G and I are cut from the same cloth. And the cake? A decadent SWEET SWEET SWEET Cookie Dough Pie from Oberweis Dairy. Complete with whip cream, mini m&ms, and cookie dough ice cream.

G recommends picking off the m&ms first, then eating the whipped cream with your fingers (after dotting her nose and mine with the cream) and then digging into the ice cream itself.

Make sure to sing "cake cake cake" as loud as you can also.

Happy 3rd B-day Miss G.

No comments: