Tuesday, February 12, 2008

So its been a while...

My relationship with food has been a bit contankerous over the last few months so please forgive the hiatus. When one seeks food for comfort and to fill voids that really should be filled in another way...writing a food blog can be a bit complicated.

But I digress...in an effort to shift my experience of food I have focused on healthy options. There will still be plenty of yummy bad food too. ;-) But all things in balance...can you tell I am in therapy? LOL

This Christmas I received two wonderful food related gifts...

1. A delicious raw food chocolate pie from JB. I do not have his recipe but I think this is similar...don't be put off by the avocados. This is extremely decadent and amazingly healthy!

Avocado Chocolate Pie

2. And TIVO. How is Tivo food related? Almost all the programs I record are from the Food Network. I am now addicted to Nigella Express and Healthy Appetite with Ellie Krieger. Ellie has a fabulous new cookbook out. Highly recommended!

Later..my mom's healthy cabbage hash!

No comments: